Google Chrome has the option of changing the default font and their sizes. You just need to change a few settings to do so. Let’s have a look at the steps on how to change Chrome font. Follow the steps mentioned below.
How to change font in Google Chrome?
· Open the Google Chrome application.
· Click on the three dot menu on the side of the screen.
· Now, go to settings.
· Then scroll down, you will see the option of customize fonts.
· Make the desired changes.
· Now, restart your browser to apply the changes you made.
Read more:- change font size on chrome