Norton is a antivirus software program that protects your system from various kinds of viruses and malware. But sometimes, it blocks certain sites which you need to access. You can always uninstall Norton antivirus. But there’s another option to disable it temporarily since you may require it later. Let’s see how to turn off Norton antivirus.
Steps to disable antivirus:
· Go to the notifications settings in the windows taskbar and click on Norton security icon.
· A pop up will appear and click on disable auto protect.
· Another prompt asking the duration will appear. Select the duration.
· Then, chose the time for which you want the antivirus to be disabled.
· Click on ok and apply the modifications.