Printers help you make your work a lot easier but that does not mean, you will not face troubles with it. You begin printing a document and wonder, why is my Epson printer not printing black. It can be due to connectivity issue or printer not installed properly. Low ink can also be the reason of Epson printer not printing black. Let’s have a look at some of the ways to resolve it.
How to fix Epson printer not printing black?
· Make sure there is enough ink in the printer, check the ink levels on the screen and replace the cartridges if required.
· Your printer should recognize the ink. Therefore, use good quality and same brand ink with the printer.
· The print head must be clean.
· The nozzle should be cleaned properly.
· Check for any paper jams.
· The connection between the printer and computer should be established through an Ethernet cable or through WPS.