Printer saying offline even it is connected to the internet is one of the common issues that people face. It occurs when the connection between the printer and computer is lost or there is some internal error. Let’s see some solutions when HP printer is offline Windows 10.
Steps for HP printer offline fix Windows 10:
· Reinstall the printer driver of your printer.
· Check your internet connection.
· Make sure printer driver is updated.
· Navigate to settings and see if they are compatible with the browser.
· Go to settings and check if the printer has been selected as default printing device.