Microsoft Outlook is one of the largest service providers with variety of features but you might wonder how to retrieve mail in Outlook. Sometimes you want to recall some old information. There is a browsing feature available in Outlook. So here’s how to retrieve old emails in Outlook from the app version.
Steps to retrieve emails:
· Open the Microsoft Outlook application and click on the folder menu.
· Then, click on the new search folder option.
· Here, go to the old mail option. Then customize the range of the time period.
· You will see a new folder related to your search.
· Select your email you want to retrieve.