You may have deleted some emails by mistake or the Outlook application might have through the filter settings. There are ways to fix this if you’re wondering, how to retrieve old emails in Outlook. You can navigate through the settings and recover the emails.
How to retrieve mail in Outlook?
· Go to a web browser and open Outlook application.
· Now, go to the deleted items folder.
· You will see a list if deleted emails.
· Select the mails you want to restore.
· Click on restore and the mail would move to inbox.