Microsoft Outlook helps you access your email account of different domains through one platform. It’s search function therefore comes in handy but sometimes you face some error due to which you find Outlook mail search not working. When you don’t know the root cause of the problem, troubleshooting ways help you fix it. Let’s see how do I fix Outlook search not working. Here are the steps.
Ways to fix search not working:
· Restart your Outlook application using the task manager.
· Make sure the application is updated.
· Windows have a search troubleshooting program. Run the command.
· Repair the damaged files.
· Create a new profile and log in through that.
· Update the windows or try running the application in a different browser.